[Squeakland] SqueakFest '07 - Register Now!

Kim Rose kim.rose at vpri.org
Thu May 24 14:46:58 PDT 2007

Greetings --

Online registration is now available for SqueakFest '07!
http://imamp.colum.edu/eceim/squeakfest07/index.php

We're putting together a great three day program including hands-on
workshops, panels, presentations, casual sharing time and fun social
events.

Alan Kay will give a talk about the One Laptop Per Child Initiative,
the "xo" machine and Squeak Etoys on this platform.

Registration for the entire program is $125.00.   Please register
early as this will be helpful for our planning.   We also encourage
you to BOOK YOUR HOTEL ROOM(s) EARLY!  Chicago will host numerous
summer events and hotels are already near capacity for August 1-3.

Some suggested accomodations appear on the SqueakFest website:
http://imamp.colum.edu/eceim/squeakfest07/accommodations.php

Please forward this email to anyone you know that may be interested
in attending.
Come join us in Chicago!  We look forward to seeing you there.
cheers,
Kim