[Squeakland] Animation with displacement

subbukk subbukk at gmail.com
Fri May 25 09:34:10 PDT 2007

On Friday 25 May 2007 4:10 pm, mstram wrote:
> Of if there are any other good english docs on etoys's animation, I'd very
> much appreciate finding out about them.
You will find good tutorials at http://squeakland.org. There are many projects
in Kids->Etoys. Aquarium, for instance, uses animation with displacement.
Download the plugin and open this project. Then open up viewers on various
icons and look at the scripts. You can single step through each script to see
how the whole animation is implemented.

BTW, Learning Etoys is a bit like learning how to swim - learn by doing.
Reading helps but is no subsitute to dipping into the pool :-).

Hope this helps .. Subbu