[Squeakland] Install Plugin on I.E. 6 / Win XP

mstram mstramba at sympatico.ca
Fri May 25 12:04:55 PDT 2007

Greetings,

I'm trying to run the SqueakPluginInstaller on I.E6, well actually I'm
trying to load any .pr  files, but everytime  I try to load a .pr file, I.E6
just tries to re-install the plugin.

I'm guessing that whatever I.E. uses to determine if a plugin is installed
is not returning the correct info.     The plugin does get installed
"successfully", well there are no error messages anyway.

This is on Win XP pro.     Any ideas?

(I have the Flash plugin installed, so it *will* install plugins )

Mike