[Squeakland] Help with install squeakland on kubuntu

crazy_bus philipmac1 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 02:04:08 PDT 2007

I installed Squeak on kubuntu edgy 6.10 using the provided deb on squeaklands
website.  To install this package kubuntu downloaded  and installed
squeak-vm from its own repositories.  This caused squeak and squeakland
items to be put into the menu.  Clicking on squeakland opens the program.

However I have two problems.  The first is that program is in a language
other than english and I can't find the option to change it.
The second is that I can't see the animation here
http://www.squeakland.org/plugin/launch.html in firefox or konqueror
Thanks everyone in advance for your help