[Squeakland] "add a parameter" script feature in etoys

Bill Kerr billkerr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 15:50:15 PDT 2007

I can't assign a variable to the "add a parameter" feature available through
the scripts menu in etoys. The parameter type is displayed and the type can
be altered but it doesn't go green when I try to replace it with a variable
of the right type. I can drag off a tile for the parameter type but that
doesn't seem to help.

(it seems the same in the OLPC version too)

Can anyone point me to an online project that utilises add a parameter?

I'm trying to make a fractal tree in etoys but need two parameters. Is it
possible?

-- =

Bill Kerr
http://billkerr2.blogspot.com/