[Squeakland] event capture, batched screen updates, wait

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Thu Nov 1 17:29:20 PDT 2007

Hi, Tim,

If I'm understanding your wish correctly, this might most easily be
accomplished by designating page4's 'startTheFun' script to be run on
"opening".

Probably it's currently marked as "normal", so click on that "normal"
button and select "opening" from the resulting pop-up.

Once you've done that, any time your user "goes to" page4 (e.g. by
hitting the "next" button while on page 3,) the first thing that will
happen after the new page appears is that its startTheFun script will
run.

How closely does that match what you're after?

Cheers,

   -- Scott