[Squeakland] Problem with scope of objects

Luke Gorrie luke at member.fsf.org
Tue Nov 13 00:24:56 PST 2007

On 13/11/2007, Scott Wallace <scott.wallace at squeakland.org> wrote:
> Textual scripting provides a great "escape" which opens up the entire universe of
> Smalltalk programming to the advancing user

Wow!!

I hadn't caught on to adding little snippets of Smalltalk code into
textual scripts on Players. I've been hacking
Morph>>additionsToViewerCategoryAsObject every time I need a new
one-off primitive and telling everybody here that it's the way it's
done. :-)

Thanks for the tip!
-Luke

P.S. Any suggestions on more examples or documentation for advancing users?