[Squeakland] Re: A Hero for OLPC [kids should be ambassadors soon!]

Amela Sadagic amela at pelegroup.net
Tue Nov 13 23:52:32 PST 2007

Kim,

It may be good to check the experiences of Thinkquest program, perhaps
the oldest program that has kids involved in collaboration and content
creation (started in 1995). They have very good knowledge of all
regulations involved in this type of online activities.

	Thinkquest: http://www.thinkquest.org/
	Thinkquest New York City: http://www.tqnyc.org/

best,
Amela