[Squeakland] Re: [Etoys] [Olpc-open] squeaky tales and waveplace vision

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Thu Nov 15 21:52:41 PST 2007

The problem with this kind of "wait", and indeed the reason why such a
"wait" tile is not offered in the Viewer already, is that it paralyzes
the rest of Squeak, including the running of all other scripts, for
the duration of the "wait".  Thus, it's usually not acceptable within
a multi-player simulation.