[Squeakland] pong etoys tutorial

Dreyfuss Pierre-André (EDU) pierre-andre.dreyfuss at edu.ge.ch
Fri Nov 16 10:58:47 PST 2007

Hi, very nice,

just a little remark for changing the sign of the heading, it is easier to use the green arrows of the heading tile to get the text multiply by and  get  heading multiply by -1  :-)

This will work with any image.

Anyway this tutorial remind me how to get functions, I had seen that once but could not find it when I need it recently !

Regards