[Squeakland] OLPC Image: is there an escape to "real" smalltalk?

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Sat Nov 17 22:11:35 PST 2007

Hi, Randal,

Hit the "show source" key on the XO; the equivalent key sequence for
invoking "show source" on a conventional keyboard is alt-comma.  The
resulting menu will offer ways to get to numerous system functions,
including browsers.

You might also want to run your image with the "eToyFriendly"
preference off, and you might also be interested in working with a
"development" version of the etoys image, which includes full sources;
if you use the plug-in version, source code will be displayed in
decompiled form only.

Cheers,

   -- Scott