[Squeakland] Need advice about teaching programming to children

nigen dekirunigen at yahoo.co.jp
Sun Nov 25 19:02:19 PST 2007

Thanks Alan,

I am a beginner in education. I am really need to learn a lot. I have
also learned the powerful ideas book. It is really inspiring.

I emphasize student creativity during my classes. I hope the children
can use programming skill to express their creativity.  Meanwhile, The
skill of doing Animation, presentation, simulation and game programming
will be the objective of my class.

Regards,
 Nigen