[Squeakland] squeak bump #2 ... where did my work go?!?

Timothy Falconer timothy at immuexa.com
Thu Oct 4 11:06:25 PDT 2007

On an XO with the latest build,

Whenever I click either of the right buttons at top ( "Keep a current
project" or "Stop and Quit Etoys"), I get the graph paper effect and
the jumping jacks "saving" effect, both of which indicate that
something is saving.

My assumption is that the former saves the current project and the
latter saves the image.

Neither are true, or so it seems ... when I reload Etoys, the image
hasn't changed, and there's no apparent way to load a project.

So squeak bump #2 is "where did my work go?!?"

While on the subject, it's a bit of a pain to always save when you
quit, even if you did nothing new.