[Squeakland] Re: [Etoys] squeak bump #2 ... where did my work go?!?

Timothy Falconer timothy at immuexa.com
Thu Oct 4 15:31:37 PDT 2007

Okay, I understand the XO Journal thing better (though I might not
personally agree with it :)

This still begs the question ... how does the non-XO world open a
project.   Dragging and dropping from the file system means that
people need to know how to find their files :)

Is it possible to show a "load" menu icon when the image is being run
on a non-XO?