[Squeakland] Re: which mailing list to use?

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Oct 5 00:52:29 PDT 2007

On Oct 5, 2007, at 0:03 , Timothy Falconer wrote:

> Is it true that the OLPC-Etoys version will soon become the
> official non-XO version as well (the one downloaded from
> Squeakland)?  (ie, will there be just one version)

That is indeed what we plan to do. The version downloaded from
Squeakland will only differ in the preferences enabled by default
(for example, use the classic nav bar and smaller fonts).

> If so, would it be safe to say  that tech stuff go to
> etoys at laptop.org and general stuff to squeakland at squeakland.org?

This has not been the intention of the etoys list, it was created to
discuss Etoys in the context of OLPC.

Lets hear what others think.

- Bert -