[Squeakland] video tutorials on squeak etoys

Timothy Falconer timothy at immuexa.com
Fri Oct 5 23:55:19 PDT 2007

I've just posted my first two screencast tutorials on Squeak Etoys:

http://waveplace.com/movies

The first movie discusses how to install Squeak Etoys and the latest
OLPC Etoys image on your computer (particularly if you own a Mac).
The next shows Etoys in action for about fifteen minutes.  If you
listen closely at the end, you may figure out why I ended the movie
so abrubtly :)

My next screencast will be on Tuesday.  Let me know if you were able
to view these movies.  I used two different approaches to encoding
the video, so I'm interested to see how others fare on different
systems before I make new ones.