[Squeakland] "dramabotics": Questions about using Bots Inc for storytelling

karl karl.ramberg at comhem.se
Wed Oct 10 13:08:27 PDT 2007

BotsInc is maybe not the best in environment to do this experiment as it
has lots of safeguards against the full Squeak IDE.

I have not found any real support for the thing you want to do in either
Squeakland or OLPC image.
If you want a quick solution you could try Scratch
(http://scratch.mit.edu/) which has pretty good support for this kind of
animation and talk bubbles.

Karl