[Squeakland] [Q] How to copy eToy script across the project

Laurence Rozier laurence.rozier at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 16:42:51 PDT 2007

On 10/28/07, Young-Jin Lee <youngjin.michael at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to copy some eToy scripts across the project? I want to
> re-use my eToy project that I have created before in another project.

Each Project has an associated PasteUpMorph that is globally accessible via
the World object when the project is active but can also be accessed by
sending the world message to a Project. So to moving a morph to another
project means changing it's parent to the "world" morph for that project:

(Project named: 'New Destination') world addMorph: (World submorphNamed: 'My
E-Toy')

HTH,

Laurence