[Squeakland] saving projects (OLPC)

John Kershaw john at kershaw.org
Tue Sep 4 00:05:39 PDT 2007

I've just installed Squeakland on a brand new MacBook, which is to be
the master image for the rest of the MacBooks arriving later today.
Teaching starts tomorrow (supply hold-up!).

I downloaded the image from the Squeakland home page. It did indeed
create aliases to the application and the save folder (In Preferences/
blah/blah/blah). But that's no use to me - I installed it using the
admin account, but the students will run it from their own network
accounts.

Is the OLPC version ready for prime time? What's the correct download
URL?

John.