[Squeakland] RE : DrGeo as a part bins

Dreyfuss Pierre-André (EDU) pierre-andre.dreyfuss at edu.ge.ch
Thu Sep 6 00:40:17 PDT 2007

Hi
v-geom is written using  E-toys with an intuitive interface.

All objects are in a figure on a playfield checked as parts bin and available by clicking on them.
Parameters are given using the player's type variable widgets attached to the objects.

Help balloon are indicating the kind of object needed.

the color of the widget is:
yellow for points.
black for lines
magenta for circles

This project is modifying the polygonMorph class and adds  two new categories:
morphing (used for animations)
vertices  which enable working with the handles in E-toys scripts.

See:
the superswiki  page for download:
http://ofset.org:8000/super.275

see the project in your browser using olpc or squeakplugin image:

http://superswikifr.ofset.org:8000/super/launcher?en-V-geom.002.pr

The page of ofset Wiki  (In French but with pictures explaining the constructions in the international visual langage for v-toys.
http://community.ofset.org/wiki/Construction_interactive_de_figure_g%C3%A9om%C3%A8triques_avec_E-toy

The widgets used in the interface of V-geom is the start point for v-toys.

English pages about v-toys. A visual programing language based on E-toys.
http://community.ofset.org/wiki/En-V-toys

Cheers.