[Squeakland] pen trail as object (in OLPC)

Dreyfuss Pierre-André (EDU) pierre-andre.dreyfuss at edu.ge.ch
Fri Sep 7 04:32:25 PDT 2007

Hi,
If you just want a pen trail as an object, an easy way is to use the lasso,available from the object catalog/ category graphics. Object catalog is the first button of the objects flap(icon box on the right).

move the lasso around your trace, to make the background transparent, use either the paint halo of the sketch or
or halo menu/painting.../erase pixels of color..
Regards