[Squeakland] pen trail as object (in OLPC)

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Sat Sep 8 16:49:04 PDT 2007

Thank you once again for your reply, Pierre-Andre.  You helped  =

provide details of what Alan had earlier suggested, I think.  I must  =

admit I still find it a bit confusing.  I basically repeated your  =

project - using a Line and Circle from the Graphics category of the  =

Objects Catalog.  However, I could never change the pen size of the  =

drawn polygon.  Is it not possible using this approach?  Similarly, I  =

tried to change the color - both the penColor (pen use category) and  =

in the color category, but could not.

-Randy