[Squeakland] Importing wav files

Dreyfuss Pierre-André (EDU) pierre-andre.dreyfuss at edu.ge.ch
Tue Sep 25 01:26:29 PDT 2007

Hi,

You can donwload this project
http://ofset.org:8000/super/uploads/traitementSons.015.pr
It contains just a change set adding some feature to the sound recorder.

The halo's menu has two new items:
Load SoundFile and Remove Sound from Librairy.

Load SoundFile open a file browser window and let you see aiff and wave sounds.
Sound loaded behave  the same as recorded sound.

To put it in the sound library just hit the tile button.

You can ignore the button install , it will load French translation for menu items and some messages.

To get a soundrecorder  in English, just throw  away the french one, change the language to English and get a new one from object catalog.

For another language, just change the language to yours, edit the script install in the World's viewer and run it. It is important to change the language first since translations are added to the current language.
For the olpc team:

Feel free to add this changes to the OLPC image if you like it.(And add mp3 by the way (if possible ))
Regards