[Squeakland] Re: [Etoys] So what does everyone use in the classroom?

Marta Voelcker marta at pensamentodigital.org.br
Mon Apr 7 04:44:39 PDT 2008

Hello,

I wonder if books in print,  nowadays, is so imopratan to keep a software alive.
E-material available in internet seems to me of a great value for teachers and anyone else interested in using the software. Have you been to www.squeakcmi.org ? wonderful material created by Univ.of IL.

We, in Brazil are also sharing tutorials and some ideas to use squeak, in portuguese.

http://oficinas.pensamentodigital.org.br/html/index_programacao.html

and I am sure other countries are doing that too.

best regards,

marta