[Squeakland] Re: [Etoys] So what does everyone use in the classroom?

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 04:53:04 PDT 2008

I would repeat:  etoys is NOT DEAD and ALIVE WELL.
I think you misunderstand.  OLPC is just one of platform etoys run and
it doesn't replace anything existing.
Yes, we are developping the latest etoys mainly for OLPC platform,
but the same image with appropriate VM works very well on other platforms.
And in near future that will be released as package.
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/etoys/2008-February/001998.html was
snapshot of the work.

/Korakurider