[Squeakland] Squeak's effect on Open School students

Origbj at aol.com Origbj at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 17:28:58 PDT 2008

Many of my students come back to visit me in the classroom.   Some make it
especially on the day that they know we will be working with Squeak.   They come
to help the current students in my class as they work through the projects
they are working on.   Some of the children continue to use Squeak and have
shared projects they have created with their current teachers.   The kids feel
empowered, especially in the area of math.

BJ