[Squeakland] how to include a new class into a project

Yoandy Rodriguez Martinez yrodriguezma at uci.cu
Fri Apr 18 10:48:58 PDT 2008

Hello:

I'm working in a project about using Squeak to teach physics in College.
I've made some new Morphs and created a new

 morphic project who contains them. After saving the project and
publishing it into the Web, the plugin image does not recognizes

the new classes I've included. Have I done anything wrong or it is
supposed to be like that?

PD.

I've been using squeak only for 3 months so sorry if this is a lame
question (and sorry for my poor English too).

Thanx in advance