[Squeakland] Error loading project with plugin.

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Mon Apr 21 20:34:30 PDT 2008

On Apr 21, 2008, at 7:54 PM, Yoandy Rodriguez Martinez wrote:

> Where can I find an squeak plugin compatible image then??? Isn't
> there a
> workaround to that subject??

If you want to assure compatibility with the old squeakland plug-in,
you need to develop your projects using the old squeakland plug-in
image itself, or else using the "development" version of of the
squeakland plug-in, which can also be obtained from Squeakland.org;

	http://www.squeakland.org/installers/SqueakPluginImage-dev.zip

Note that projects created with the old squeakland plug-in or dev
image are *forward*-compatible, i.e. such projects can be brought
forward and loaded into a current etoys3.0 image.  It's the opposite
direction that doesn't work.

Alternatively, you can continue to develop your projects using a
current olpc/etoys3.0 image, knowing that a new plug-in version of
etoys3.0 is going to be released very soon.  Looking toward the
future, that would likely be the wisest choice.

Cheers,

-- Scott