[Squeakland] re: Error loading project with plugin.

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 16:08:58 PDT 2008

[Squeakland] Error loading project with plugin.
or what do you do with MorphicExtentionPlus when the class isn't there?

Hi Scott, (Hi Yoandy)

I ran into this problem with the olpc image.

On a lucky guess I answered the question about which "modern" class to use to replace "MorphicExtentionPlus"
with  "MorphicExtention" (the old class).
This, to my surprise, worked.
So I took a closer look and saw that so far the ..Plus extentions purpose
was to optimize layout time by making ivars out of properties in the otherProperties dictionary.
By using the old extention the optimization is lost but nothing is really broken.

Maybe someone can formalize this workaround?