[Squeakland] Squeakers Film Link on Squeakland.org wrong

Kim Rose kim.rose at vpri.org
Wed Apr 30 07:22:55 PDT 2008

Hi, Brad -

We gave up the "squeakersfilm.org" domain earlier this year, but we
should make it so that no page on the squeakland website links there,
so thank for pointing that out.

The content regarding the "Squeakers" film can still be found on the
site through the "Squeak Media" section and by clicking on the DVD in
that section which takes you here:

http://www.squeakland.org/sqfilm/public_html/index.html

cheers,
Kim