[Squeakland] RE: International Conference on "ICT for Development and Education"

SeaGate Instiute of Technology seagate92 at wlink.com.np
Mon Aug 18 02:39:03 PDT 2008

We are organizing International Conference on "ICT for Development and
Education" on November 1 and 2, 2008. There will be a special session on
Squeak Application and training. I would appreciate if some of you could
attend the program. This will have a special arrangement for International
delegates, participants, sponsors, presenters.

For detailed information, kindly contact me

Madhur K Shrestha
smfound at yahoo.com;
977 1 5537231, 5528481