[Squeakland] Re: International Conference on "ICT for Development and Education"

Kim Rose kim.rose at vpri.org
Mon Aug 18 13:05:47 PDT 2008

Dear Madhur,

Thank you for sending notice of your Conference to the Squeakland
community.  I wish Viewpoints would be able to send someone to
present, but we have other meetings already planned during this
timeframe, so we must regret participating.

We hope some member(s) of the greater Etoy community will be able to
attend and share their experiences, etc., with your group.   We do
wish you the best for your Conference.

with warm regards,
Kim