[Squeakland] commercial for OLPC from Waveplace

Timothy Falconer timothy at immuexa.com
Thu Dec 18 09:46:52 PST 2008

Hi everyone,

Bill Stelzer from Waveplace has created a 30 second commercial for
OLPC using footage from our Haiti and Nicaragua pilots:

http://www.youtube.com/waveplace

Please rank us and comment us and share us and all that YouTube
stuff.  We need friends.

In other news, the government of Nicaragua received 3,200 XO laptops
from a local donor and wants Waveplace to train 400 teachers in 200
schools.   Wow.  More details can be found in our newsletter:

http://waveplace.com/news/newsletter/web.jsp?id=13

You can subscribe to the newsletter at:

http://waveplace.com/subscribe/

Should be an exciting year.  We've got pilots planned in all four of
our existing areas, along with a a few other possible locations in the
Caribbean.  As for the many who have asked about our upcoming
documentary and new textbook, we're still trying to find funds to
complete them.   We've shot over 100 hours of video, much with the
same quality as our many shorts.   A call from a donor could come at
any time.    Maybe from you?

Take care,
Tim

--