[Squeakland] SqueakLand or OLPC Etoys

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 20:29:21 PST 2008

Hi,

On Feb 12, 2008 6:17 AM, Hilaire Fernandes <hilaire at ofset.org> wrote:
> A friend of me is asking for a reliable way to use DrGeoII in a Squeak image.
>  The ability to load/publish .pr with drgeo canvas from a web plugin
> will be important as well.
> It is not clear what is better. I want to prepare a bundle for that,
> but I am not sure if I should use Squeakland or OLPC Etoys.
> Or is it possible to prepare a DrGeoII .pr file directly loadable in a
> standards Squeakland image. It may be the more convenient solution.

When you mention squeakland what do you mean precisely?
If I understand correctly, current so-called squeakland image will be
called as "Squeakland classic"
and new "Squeakland OLPC" based on current OLPC Etoys image will be released.
So it would be safe to say that DrGeoII can run on coming "Squeakland
OLPC" easily
if you can wait for the release...

Cheers,
/Korakurider