[Squeakland] An opportunity to promote Squeak in Singapore

kathleen harness k1harness at insightbb.com
Fri Feb 15 04:38:45 PST 2008

Hi Harish,
Have you looked at the materials K-5 Technology Passport at
www.Squeakcmi.org
I wrote them as introductions to Etoys in the classroom and have used them
with many young beginners. The site also has some children's projects in the
Library Collection tags: letter slates, number slates, Aesop's Fables,
Science Books, and others.
Regards,
Kathleen