[Squeakland] duplicate (not sibling) - garbage collection?

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Sun Feb 17 18:57:27 PST 2008

Thank you Mark!

There have been other reports recently about project-size growing
dramatically with each re-saving, even if no substantive change has
been made, but we've had difficulty reproducing the problem.

Armed with your insight that the presence of "duplicates" in a project
seems to correlate with the rapidly-increasing-project-size problem,
hopefully we may now start having some success in our attempts to
track down and fix the problem.

Cheers,

   -- Scott