[Squeakland] RE: [Seaside] Re: More Election nominations please!

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Tue Feb 19 05:52:21 PST 2008

Randal,

I've read a number of your posts and consider you to be a very active member
of our community.  I would think that you would be considered a very serious
candidate for the board.  Are you declaring your candidacy?

Ron