RES: [Squeakland] SqueakFest and other events

Marta Voelcker marta at pensamentodigital.org.br
Wed Feb 27 18:02:45 PST 2008

Hello Randal and  squeakers,

This is good news! I am looking forward to meet you here in Porto Alegre and
to hear your presentation.

Any other squeaker coming to Porto Alegre, next April, to FISL 2008?

Whoever else is coming, please get in touch, this will be a great
opportunity to share our work in the OLPC trial school(Luciana de Abreu
School) and let our local team learn with you, and of course to explore
possibilities for Squeakfest 2009!

All the best,

Marta Voelcker