RES: [Squeakland] Squeak International Live Video Conference

Marta Voelcker marta at pensamentodigital.org.br
Fri Feb 29 04:00:58 PST 2008

Hello Madhur,

Thanks for sharing this marvelous initiative,
could we see/access the projects created by the children?

We are interested in all kind of ideas and experiences...
We have worked with E-toys with children from Luciana de Abreu School ( with
XO laptops) during 2007.
 Next Monday is the start of the new school year (after summer vacation),
fresh ideas would be great!

Regards,

Marta
Porto Alegre