[Squeakland] How to jump from a project to another not yet loaded?

valente is.valente at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 15:04:05 PST 2008

I teach future primary teachers to use Squeak etoys. One of my pupils asked
me how we could load a project from another. I'll explain. She was a little
project where students must choose a item and, according the choice a new
project, previous published, will load.
Unfortunately I can't solve this!. I'm not a programmer, just a newbie
squeak user.
Can anyone help?

AL Valente