[Squeakland] How to jump from a project to another not yet loaded?

valente is.valente at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 13:34:27 PST 2008

Hi friends,
No one of the solutions fits my needs.
I've a project (Squeak 3.9). This project has a big image sliced into parts,
like a image map with hotspots.
I'll need a solution to load the a different project, according the image
the user clicks. One project for each particular slice (image).
The idea is partialy covered in Etoys (from OLPC), but I don't know how to
implement this in Squeak 3.9. I've copied the script, but I got a
NotUnderstood Message.
Thanks a lot.
AL