[Squeakland] Interactive Whitebaord

Rich White rich.lynn.white at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 12:19:10 PST 2008

Is anyone doing anything with Squeakland Etoys on the interactive
whiteboard? .... we are re-purposing it in a sense with our Kindlab project
mainly for use with the Wiimote whiteboard - seemed there was a real need
for something like Smarttech's notebook software that was free and open
particularly for the Wiimote whiteboard classes & kids.... Curious if anyone
had any experience with is on a IWB surface?

Eventually our students will mode their own classroom IWB systems using the
wiimotes & the kindlelab project stuff

project website is here: http://kindlelab.com

Best Regards,
Rich