[Squeakland] Etoys - create duplicate (not sibling) from a script?

Dreyfuss Pierre-André (EDU) pierre-andre.dreyfuss at edu.ge.ch
Wed Jan 30 10:13:56 PST 2008

Hi,
you have to use do menu item tile in the category miscellanous and choose duplicate as item.

This seems create a copy in the hand.

If you want just create a new robot this will work. But there is no handle on the new created object this way.

however once dropped it can be designated as the first element of the morph containing it.

Regards