[Squeakland] Improving squeakland.org

K. K. Subramaniam subbukk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 05:10:50 PDT 2008

On Tuesday 15 Jul 2008 3:33:45 am Milan Zimmermann wrote:
> This is beautiful stuff!, I am enchanted!
>
>  http://community.ofset.org/index.php/Art_et_Squeak
+1. It is amazing how artists managed to weave magic out of simple shapes and
colors.

I wonder if the artists could make silent screen recordings of the process of
composing such pictures. Say 30-60 seconds per clip with each clip covering
one specific concept - hollow shapes, solid shapes, gradients and so on.
These clips will appeal to children across the world.

Why produce tutorials in text and translate them into jillion languages when
art can convey so much in so little space?

Subbu