[Squeakland] Any hint how to use wrap?

K. K. Subramaniam subbukk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 22:27:56 PDT 2008

On Thursday 17 Jul 2008 2:19:30 am Uwe Hübner wrote:
> Dear Squeakers,
>
> can anybody give me a hint how to use the 'Sketch wrap' in the
> Squeakland-Squeak version 3.8-05 #556.
When an object moves beyond the limits of its container, wrap makes it
re-appear on the other side. It is as if the container is a globe.

Try dragging a playfield out of Supplies into the world and then drag a star
into this playfield. Open the viewer for the star and create the following
script and start ticking that script.
	star forward by 5.
	star wrap.

You can turn the star around to see what happens as it moves disappears out of
view in different edges.

HTH .. Subbu