[Etoys] [Squeakland] Etoys documentation in Spanish

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Sun Jun 1 23:32:20 PDT 2008

>  * http://www.el-directorio.org/SqueakMedianteEjemplos  <-- For Squeak
> By Example translation related info.
>  * http://www.el-directorio.org/Squeak <-- An intro to Squeak.
>  * http://www.el-directorio.org/Squeak/Enlaces <-- Links with
> information about Squeak (education, programming, GUI, etc)
>  * http://www.el-directorio.org/CategorySqueak <-- List all the pages in
> the Squeak category: people, blogs, related projects: plopp, croquet and
> so on.

  Offray, would you mind to add them to the wiki page?  I wouldn't be
able to quite elaborate on the page which page is which.

  The name change (from mixture of "Squeak", "Etoys" in various
capitalization, "Squeak Etoys", "SqueakToys", etc. to "Etoys")
probably has been confusing the readers of existing documents a lot.
Especially when some document on "Squeak" is really on "Squeak
Smalltalk".  I put short explanation on the wiki but should be largely
expanded...

-- Yoshiki