[Squeakland] v-toys for OLPC

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Mon Jun 2 00:27:00 PDT 2008

You are doing great Pierre-André.

About system expert, do you know that you can define a whole DrGeo
interactive figure from a Smalltalk code sequence
(http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Image:DrGeo3.png)?
That way you can just start from a DrGeo smalltalk figure definition,
then start your AI inference.

Moreover when the DrGeo scripting system will be written, it will be
possible from you expert system to highlight (color, thickness) the
considered geometric object during the inference.

Hilaire

http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire