[Squeakland] XO laptop: EToyChallenge Step 7

Young-Jin Lee youngjin.michael at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 16:01:09 PST 2008

Dear all,

I am not sure this is the right place to ask this question, but I hope to
get the answer to this question from here.

I purchased the XO laptop for my son. These days he tries to finish eToy
Challenge that came with his XO laptop, but stuck at the Step 7. In this
step, he is supposed to send the car to the goal using the given eToy
blocks. I tried to help him myself, but could not figure it out. The problem
was that the path is so curved that the car needs at least two "eyes" to
detect where the car is going instead of one as is given in this Challenge.

Could someone tell me how to solve this challenge? I want to give my son
some hints.

Thanks in advance.

YJ