[Squeakland] XO laptop: EToyChallenge Step 7

kathleen harness k1harness at insightbb.com
Sun Mar 2 07:23:15 PST 2008

Hello Young-Jin Lee
I attached a photo of the script with tiles in places so the car will reach=
 the goal. Combine this with the other answers on the Squeakland list for w=
ays to think of hints that will lead your son to the answer. When I was ver=
y new at Etoys, there were times when I just wanted someone to show me. I h=
ope you and your son have many happy hours figuring out challenges of your =
own in Etoys.
Regards,
Kathleen