[Squeakland] Another experimental version of OLPC image for non-XO environments

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Mon May 12 19:34:22 PDT 2008

  Hello,

  We've been doing this on and off, but we put together another set of
files that could be an Etoys system downloaded from squeakland.org as
the official new version.  This time, it is closer.

  Please download:

http://tinlizzie.org/olpc/Squeakland-OLPC-080512.zip

and unpack it.  And, on Windows XP or Vista, nagivate to "etoys.app"
folder and double click etoys.exe to launch it.  On Macintosh, double
click "etoys.app".  On Linux, execute etoys.sh.

  Thank you!

-- Yoshiki